Monday, August 9, 2010

Arizona zoo- May 2010

(Now that our blog is up and going, I'm going back to post some photos of previous locations. I guess you can call us "snow birds" now because we spent the first winter in our trailer in Phoenix. Personally, I missed the snow and all that comes with cold weather...snuggling, bundling up in thrift-store sweaters, and sipping hot cocoa, but I will say that playing outside with Moss in the warm sun in January pretty much made it up for it!)
The Phoenix zoo was hot and overpriced, but Moss had never been to a zoo before, so we decided to go while Nina and Bumpa were visiting. We had fun watching and learning about the different animals, but I still don't like the feeling I get when visiting zoos. Something about seeing animals behind bars just doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps that's one reason I'm a vegetarian! The petting zoo was our favorite, and we wished we had found it earlier because Moss was getting pretty tired by then.








No comments: